Just for the holidays, I'm offering e-gift cards! The lucky recipient of an e-gift card can put their special code toward anything in my web shop, including completed work and made-to-order custom pieces.
Due to the limitations of my Squarespace e-commerce platform (they don't "do" traditional gift cards), the following conditions apply. I apologize for the inconvenience - and if you have questions, don't hesitate to contact me!
- Custom amounts are only availably by special request - contact me for details.
- If you wish to purchase e-gift cards for more than one recipient, you will need to purchase them in separate transactions so that you can fill out the instructions for each one.
- When you purchase an e-gift card, you'll receive a printable PDF with a unique coupon code that the recipient can use toward any purchase in my web shop. Please allow 48 hours for the code to be sent to your email.
- You may also opt to have me email the e-gift card directly to the recipient on a specific date during checkout.
- Gift cards purchased before January 1, 2017 may be redeemed starting January 1, 2017 and expire on January 1, 2018.